Parking & Studio Map
We want to ensure you have a good experience with us. That includes parking! Below we’ve outlined our recommendations for parking in Downtown Greenville.
32 S Main St Suite 231
Greenville, SC 29601
(Right above Tacosushi)
Less than 2 hours
If you’re coming in for a consultation, to pick up an order, or for a shorter visit lasting less than 2 hours, then you should be able to take advantage of street parking.
There are 2 hour parking spots along all the streets in the Downtown area. We are on the corner of Main and McBee. Depending on the time, if you’re on Main St and heading towards Falls Park, with the CVS on your left, turn down McBee and there’s usually parking there.
There is an entrance to our building on the McBee side and Main St side. You’ll see a Pohl Attourney sign above our entrance. On Main St, the entrance is between Tacosushi and Poppinton’s Popcorn, right up the stairs and on the left. On McBee, it’s right next to the bike shop.
For a 2+ hour visit, we recommend parking at the West Washington Street Deck above the transit. Here’s why:
- It’s closest to our studio.
- There’s usually some good spots available.
- It’s free parking on weekends and after 6:00pm on weekdays.
Visit one of the links below to open the directions to the parking deck in either Google Maps or Apple Maps.
Getting to The Studio
If you’re standing anywhere on the West Washington Stree Deck, facing the entrance, there will be steps leading down to S Laurens St. This is the short street running along the parking deck, connecting Washington and McBee.
- Walk down the steps and get on S Laurens St.
- Walk towards McBee and take a left onto McBee, heading towards Main Street.
- You will pass The Cazbah and Reedy Rides. The door right past Reedy Rides on your left is the entrance to our building. It has a Pohl Attourney sign above it.
- Enter that door and walk up the steps. When you get to the top, you’ll see a cute courtyard.
- Turn right and enter that door. Continue down the hall till you get to a black door right past a coffee station.
- That’s us! Welcome!
Below is a map that may help.
Please call us if you have any problems getting to us!