Parking & Studio Map
We want to ensure you have a good experience with us. That includes parking! Below we’ve outlined our recommendations for parking in Downtown Greenville.
32 S Main St Suite 231
Greenville, SC 29601
We recommend parking at the West Washington Street Deck above the transit. Here’s why:
- It’s closest to our studio.
- There’s usually some good spots available.
- It’s free parking on weekends and after 6:00pm on weekdays.
Visit one of the links below to open the directions to the parking deck in either Google Maps or Apple Maps.
Getting to The Studio
If you’re standing anywhere on the parking deck, facing the entrance, there will be steps leading down to S Laurens St. This is the short street running along the parking deck, connecting Washington and McBee.
- Walk down the steps and get on S Laurens St.
- Walk towards McBee and take a left onto McBee, heading towards Main Street.
- You will pass The Cazbah and Reedy Rides. The door right past Reedy Rides on your left is the entrance to our building. It has a Pohl Attourney sign above it.
- Enter that door and walk up the steps. When you get to the top, you’ll see a cute courtyard.
- Turn right and enter that door. Continue down the hall till you get to a black door right past a coffee station.
- That’s us! Welcome!
Below is a map that may help.
Please call us if you have any problems getting to us!